PROJECTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR 2021/22.
All these will be discussed by the Directors over the coming months but the go-ahead will depend upon finances being available within the service charge budget or reserves for the Estate or Houses. Some items have been postponed to subsequent financial periods.
· Replacing second phase of ground & building signs.
· Repairing & replanting Shaw/Elizabeth Quadrangle centrepieces
· Review/repair wooden structures around the grounds i.e. fencing, bin stores fencing, rose pergola structure
· On-going tree surgery on small trees within the grounds
. Replacing BBQ tray & grills following damage by residence during 2018
· Repairing rotten door & window frames to Rendell balconies· Meeting held 17 October 2019
. 5-10 year plan for Woodland Tree management